We are seeking a motivated Senior Administrator to join our Compliance team in the Isle of Man.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional Senior Administrator seeking a new challenge in a well-established and successful independent fiduciary.
The purpose of the role is to provide day to day compliance administration support to the Client Services and Fund teams, including CDD reviews.
If you have previous experience of working in a similar regulatory environment and the ability to produce quality work to strict deadlines, then we want to hear from you.
- Assist client facing teams in determining CDD requirements and reviewing CDD.
- Refer non-standard CDD issues to the Compliance Manager for review.
- Undertake client file reviews to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Assist with preparation of regulatory returns.
- Assist with reviewing new advertising/promotional material for adherence to applicable regulations.
- Assist with reviewing Fund Governance, Scheme Particulars / Offering Documents for adherence to applicable regulations.
- Assist with Intermediary/Fund broker appointment process and review ongoing Intermediary/broker arrangements.
- Help promote an effective Compliance and Risk Awareness culture.
Key skills and competencies required to undertake the role
- Ability to produce quality work to strict deadlines
- Technical knowledge of fiduciary structures
- Technical knowledge of Funds
- Demonstrable robust communication skills
- Accurately complete administrative and technical work
- Self-motivated with a structured approach to work
- Identify and analyse problems by interpreting data available
- A team player with ability to communicate with all levels
Knowledge and expertise required to undertake the role – Essential
- Experience of TCSP fiduciary and Funds
- Experience of regulatory compliance and risk
- Understanding of IOM regulatory regimes
Experience and qualifications – Essential
- Educated to Degree level
- Current experience of working in a similar regulatory environment
Experience and qualifications – Desirable
- Already hold or be working towards a relevant qualification, i.e. ICA, Governance, Compliance qualification
- Language skills in French or Italian would be an advantage
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of our Job Application Form, duly filled as required.Download Job Application Form