We are looking for a Marketing Co-Ordinator to assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy, specific projects and general marketing activities.
As a Group role, the position can be filled in any of our office locations.
- Population and ongoing maintenance of the CRM system
- Assisting with the production of marketing collateral to include a range of multimedia promotional material for use across the business
- Sourcing content for marketing communications and researching suitable media outlets for PR initiatives
- Assisting with the production and maintenance of marketing material according to the company’s corporate identity manual
- Assisting with the development and distribution of internal and external marketing communications i.e. staff newsletter, quarterly company newsletters and ad hoc email marketing campaigns
- Maintenance and population of the company’s website, to include use of analytical tools for the purpose of performance monitoring
- Development and maintenance of the company’s digital marketing channels to include the planning and implementation of social media activity/content
- Assistance with research and coordination of industry events, event support and production of any event related materials and coordination of follow up campaigns
- Assistance with research projects, including market research and competitor analysis
- Sourcing, coordination and ongoing management of group brand awareness campaigns to include directory listings, memberships and online/offline advertising
- Providing general marketing support to Business Development committee, to include assistance with the production of Business Development and Marketing board reports.
Skills/Competencies – Essential to undertake the role:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and other related design packages and software
- Strong administration skills
- Good organisational skills to include planning and scheduling projects
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Self-motivated with a structured approach to work
- Personable and articulate
- Capable of working to own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience of using multimedia applications including social media platforms.
Skills/Competencies – Preferred
- Knowledge or experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (not essential but an advantage)
- Knowledge of HTML and Content Management Systems (not essential but an advantage)
Experience and qualifications
- Educated to degree level (preferably in Marketing or related subject)
- Previous marketing/sales experience
- Previous experience of working in the Financial Services Sector
- Willing to undertake professional marketing qualifications in the future.
To apply, please send you CV to email@example.com along with a copy of our Job Application Form, duly filled as required.Download Job Application Form