We have a brand new and exciting role, to join our Client Services Team as a Junior Trust & Company Administrator.
We are seeking a motivated candidate that has previous office and administration experience, with a strong desire to progress their career and to learn.
This role offers the opportunity for career progression for the right candidate.
- Processing new business documentation under instruction
- Carrying out administration tasks to assigned deadlines
- Scanning, filing, processing receipts and payments, preparation of letters, client invoicing
- Assist with preparation and filing of statutory documents
- Provide assistance to the team manager and colleagues in the administration of portfolios for HNW clients.
Skills required to undertake the role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts and apply new skills quickly
- Ability to produce quality work to sometimes strict deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Accurately and methodically complete detailed technical work as instructed
- Self motivated with a structured approach to work
- Identify and analyse problems by interpreting information available
- A team player with ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
Experience and qualifications – Essential
- Educated to Degree level
- Previous relevant office experience
- A desire to progress and undertake a relevant professional qualification, i.e. STEP / Governance Institute.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com along with a copy of our Job Application Form.Download Job Application Form